Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
kThFHw6.jpg

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm glad this was a struggle game.

This is the type of game that forces the coaches and guys like Dak and Zeke to elevate themselves for the Giants next week.

We're going to be much better next week (at least on the offensive side of the ball) because of the strugglefest today. Get this garbage out of the way now and get rested.

11-1 :jerry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

This is the type of game that forces the coaches and guys like Dak and Zeke to elevate themselves for the Giants next week.

We're going to be much better next week (at least on the offensive side of the ball) because of the strugglefest today. Get this garbage out of the way now and get rested.

Basically it was bound to happen except we won :mjgrin:
And it happen during reg season too :ahh:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
The slurs won TOP...won the yardage battle...we still beat them...

the purple rains won TOP...had their elite defense play as good as they can...had 3 quarters of having damn near ever 10 yard play other than dez catches called back...we still beat them

I knew we had a game where our offense was going to look bad...and we were lucky enough to have it against an inept offense and pull out a win anyway

Back to our regularly scheduled programming against the little giants :swagfather::smugzach:

Honestly the last 2 games have been the most impressed I've been with our boys this season..this is a game we normally lose..led by 2 rookies and a good young corner, we gutted out 2 wins against a top offense and top defense

2 good points. I wish rep was up

These are the games good teams win without excuses...these are the "gut it out" games that build character.

Every game can't be a shootout. You show grit and toughness when you win these games. Tired, beaten up, loud environment perfect trap game...now we get some time off to get back on regular schedule and ready to play

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

honestly the best thing that could of happened to us. struggle games are going to happen in a 16 game season. just be happy we won it. now we can enjoy the victory while at the same time stay grounded all week considering we didn't play well.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Free is a disgrace.
His fukkups change games. We're lucky Robison didn't cave Dak's chest in. Free will eventually get the kid hurt or ruin us at the worst time. I know it's coming. He's single–handedly responsible for most of Dak's fumbles. Everytime I see him whiff on a block (he does it in the run game too), I miss Erik Williams.