Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Its anthony spencer all over again :snoop: gets close but no sack
nah don't disrespect spencer like that. he never had less than 5 sacks in a season as a starter and was ranked the best run defender olb in the league multiple times. d-law is a JAG that will flash real talent once or twice a game.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
nah don't disrespect spencer like that. he never had less than 5 sacks in a season as a starter and was ranked the best run defender olb in the league multiple times. d-law is a JAG that will flash real talent once or twice a game.
I remember Spencer being close but no sack a lot lol Thats whats I hated about him most.... Cool player though

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm going to give the defense a pass because of the short week, they were making a lot of mistakes that we haven't seen all year. Anthony Brown made the biggest mistake in the game, he should know that you never take your eye off the receiver unless you have safety help. I want to see more of Ryan Davis because he has a quick motor. Lastly, Norman is the biggest bytch in Football...maybe #2 behind Cutler.

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Plus spencer played opposite Ware.

DLaw doesn't really have any help and in a 4-3 you need a dominate DT which they don't have.

Honestly the today showed how to play defense with little to no talent.

1. Don't give up big plays
2. Force teams into long drives.
3. Force field goals at least 50% of the time.

The offense will take care of the rest.

Earlier in the season Dallas had trouble finishing drives in the red zone and it's the ONLY reason why they're not 11 - 0 right now.

Washington put up over 500 yards of offense but couldn't score 30 points :scusthov: