Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of either team, but it was an exciting game:ld:

Cowboys might shoot themselves in the foot if they try an bring Romo back in. Don't disrupt a good thing.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Great win fellas. Some of my observations:

-Dak had his first "bad" performance last night. He was downright awful in the first half. Seems like Linehan and Garrett liked the matchup of Mcleoud on dez and wanted to exploit that matchup. Dak was forcing it to Dez a little too much. With that said, he adjusted in the 2nd half (4th and OT) and started spreading the ball around. Great poise by the rook vs one of the best front 7s in the league.

-Dez is byke, and I hope the "lets trade Dez" chatter is put to rest. He came up with some clutch receptions and if Dak was more accurate, woulda had 2-3 TDs.

-Zeke is the best player on this team. He does it all. From rushing, receiving, and blocking. He had some good blitz pickups throughout the game. There should be no more question that he was the right pick at 4.

-Coaching was piss poor, but ima give JG props for having the balls to call that fake punt and go for it in OT. In years past, his conservative arse woulda punted and kicked the fg in those situations.

-The defense did there job for once. They adjusted and got crucial stops in the 4th. The lack of pass rush against an OL without two of its starters and a gimpy center is/was concerning. We need better DEs.

-6-1, 2-1 in the east, and first place in the conference is all that matters at this point. We needed that dub. Philly plays NYG next week, so we can go up 3 games on one of them (rather it be the Giants since they beat us).

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Love how on 105.3 they asked Garrett what he thought about Dak's struggles last night. Garrett responds with (paraphrasing), "One of my favorite Romo games was a Buffalo game on Monday Night where he threw 5 INTs and we managed to win."

JG like "What QB controversy?" :sas2:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Watching a Cowboys game on DVR is about the most stressful shyt I've ever did in my life...trying to avoid not picking up my phone and you know just focus on watching the game. :damn:

I predicted that Dak INT in the end zone right before it happened and my whole vibe just felt off about the rest of the game.

I think this was the first game where I really wanted to see this game live. It looked so fukking hype in that stadium last night :mjcry:

After Witten caught that TD he was hype yelling something to Dak. I wonder what he said to him.
It feel like Witten has bought in now....and everybody got love for Romo but we just gotta ride this to wherever it go. Dude showed us ALOT last night.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Now this Zeke DV shyt on outside the lines :francis:

Crazy this is even a discussion cause the whole reason they didn't file criminal charges is because they got text messages from the chick to her friend asking her friend to lie and say he saw Zeke hit her...

Now all of a sudden he did it "5 or 6 times"

What a time to be a scorned white woman...