Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Denzel was back at camp today. He desperately trying to motivate these losers. :wow:

20160806_dal_sat_afternoon_quickies009.jpg

2016_camp_august_6th_afternoon_selects_jj5443.jpg
Ricky Jarrett in the bike :ohlawd:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
  • Andy Jones has been the best of the undrafted receivers to make his mark in this first week of practice. Jones has shown up so well that the coaches are using him in sets with the first offense. Jones made two outstanding plays in 1-on-1 of just going to get the ball. He is a physical player off the line, as well. On one snap, he just shoved Deji Olatoye aside and ran his slant inside to finish the play. I had a member of the front office tell me that Tony Romo has so much confidence in his ability that he is not afraid to throw him the ball in any situation. Clearly high praise for the young receiver.
No hindsight 20/20 but I was low key impressed with his tape few months ago. I'm all for new wr blood on this team. Dez is the only dog/go getter out of the group

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
  • Andy Jones has been the best of the undrafted receivers to make his mark in this first week of practice. Jones has shown up so well that the coaches are using him in sets with the first offense. Jones made two outstanding plays in 1-on-1 of just going to get the ball. He is a physical player off the line, as well. On one snap, he just shoved Deji Olatoye aside and ran his slant inside to finish the play. I had a member of the front office tell me that Tony Romo has so much confidence in his ability that he is not afraid to throw him the ball in any situation. Clearly high praise for the young receiver.
No hindsight 20/20 but I was low key impressed with his tape few months ago. I'm all for new wr blood on this team. Dez is the only dog/go getter out of the group
I've heard him pop up the past few days too. I wanna see some footage of him, but the majority of the training camp vids I've seen have been of Dez, Zeke, Witten, and Cole world.

Who got some Jones training camp clips?
:feedme:

Edit:
:whoo:

Last edited:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I've heard him pop up the past few days too. I wanna see some footage of him, but the majority of the training camp vids I've seen have been of Dez, Zeke, Witten, and Cole world.

Who got some Jones training camp clips?
:feedme:

Edit:
:whoo:

Uh oh :merchant:

Do we got one fellas? Do we finally got one? :gladbron: