Ezekiel 25:17 ...When I Lay My Vengeance Upon Thee - Official 2016 Dallas Cowboys Season Thread

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Olatoye making me look bad :francis:I still like his aggression. You can't complain about Carr and lack of turnovers and hate Olatoye.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I definitely want Rico on the PS, if he can take 1 year to hone his skills then i can see him being a big time redzone threat.

Ryan Russell is trash personified
Olatoye is too hit & miss
Darius makes McFadden & Dunbar expendable
McAdoo might be a nice rotational player
Street basically cut himself last night
Jones won't make it to the PS
Brown made the 53 with that nice pick 6

All in all this game made it easier for the Cowboys to trim the roster to 53. A bunch of players had an opportunity to step up and get noticed, yet so many wet the bed against other 3rd-4th stringers. Anthony Brown is the 2nd or 3rd best rookie on this roster imo, he had a very impressive preseason and he definitely earned his roster spot.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely want Rico on the PS, if he can take 1 year to hone his skills then i can see him being a big time redzone threat.

Ryan Russell is trash personified
Olatoye is too hit & miss
Darius makes McFadden & Dunbar expendable
McAdoo might be a nice rotational player
Street basically cut himself last night
Jones won't make it to the PS
Brown made the 53 with that nice pick 6

All in all this game made it easier for the Cowboys to trim the roster to 53. A bunch of players had an opportunity to step up and get noticed, yet so many wet the bed against other 3rd-4th stringers. Anthony Brown is the 2nd or 3rd best rookie on this roster imo, he had a very impressive preseason and he definitely earned his roster spot.
How is Otolaye hit or miss? He played in 4 games and had 3 good and 1 bad. Like I said, y'all crying about our corners not making plays want an aggressive guy gone. :stopitslime: He just needs to play smarter. He kind of underestimated Weeden throwing deep on him like that and was flat footed trying to jump routes. We'd be foolish to cut him.

I agree about Mcaddoo I told those CZ dudes he looks much better than Russell. I still want to see more of Brown but he looks nice too.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mo would have dropped that.

Carr would have missed the tackle and let him get 10 more yards.
People underestimate players catching (easy) interceptions. I don't want to hear that shyt from a fan of a team with such a low turnover number. Idgaf if we get 25 picks this year on easy catches. Tired of Mo and Carr dropping shyt and slapping the ground in frustration :camby:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How is Otolaye hit or miss? He played in 4 games and had 3 good and 1 bad. Like I said, y'all crying about our corners not making plays want an aggressive guy gone. :stopitslime: He just needs to play smarter. He kind of underestimated Weeden throwing deep on him like that and was flat footed trying to jump routes. We'd be foolish to cut him.

I agree about Mcaddoo I told those CZ dudes he looks much better than Russell. I still want to see more of Brown but he looks nice too.
Where did i say i wanted him gone?:jbhmm: