Extremely Important Announcement!!

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
damn yall should have kept it down till it could be fixed just to get it over with. now people will have to wait again in the near future.

Yeah man, personally, I'm for keeping it down for as long as it takes to get it done.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Got logged out on my phone...i assume it was the system and not wifey attempting to hack me...

cook

Banned
Daps
sorry everyone, i've been busy with meetings this week so i havent had time to answer questions or update everyone.

the upgrade is still coming. our failed attempts brought some problems to light that we need to correct before we do anything else.

for anyone wondering what happened on sunday...we had everything converted to the new board and were double checking to make sure that everything was converted when we realized we forgot to bring daps :snoop: that was a human error that cost us about 4 hours of extra work. then we ran into a server problem and a 30 minute task still wasn't finished after 3 hours. at that point we had been down for too long so decided to bring this board back online and get everything fixed.

Daps
if it's possible saturday/sunday mornings are good since user traffic should be low but id don't think you guys would wanna work overnight lol

on the other hand the fact that this hasn't been done after 12+ hours of being down is kind of a sign that it may not be worth it :yeshrug:

also some of you guys need a life beyond the Coli rofl this thread and twitter has been hilarious and pitiful for some of you :heh: