Extremely Important Announcement!!

cook

Banned
Daps
thats wat im talkin bout breh :myman:

another question tho, will there be a change to the avatar size? cuz finding a gif of that small ass size is hard as fuk breh :patrice: and other forums usually resize it on its own

member's avatars are displayed in 3 different sizes on the new forum (your profile will have a large avatar, while your posting avatar will be a little smaller). i know the largest size is 200x200 so it looks best when you use something that size.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps
The admins should be aware that RapMusic/BVA recently made the same switch...and it resulted in a mass exodus, much like the one that spawned TheColi last year. A site that was massively popular a month ago is a graveyard now.

I'm sure from a programming and developer standpoint its an improvement, but there is a risk of alienating the user base

Just a heads up

:lupe:

cook

Banned
Daps
As an AHH refugee, leaving vBulletin for an "upgrade" scares the shyt outta me

scares me too :to: but im confident that everyone is going to really like it. and after seeing everyone's replies who's seen the test board theres no way this will turn into an AHH situation.

couple more quotes as examples

muzikfrk75 said:
Now when I click "like" on my iPad it doesn't scroll to the top of the screen :blessed:

Plexxx said:
this is dope brehs. yall putting in work over here. :salute:. the future of the coli is very bright:blessed:

PUTINWORK said:
:ooh::lawd::win:
HOMERUN!!!

Scarecrow 666 said:
I'm on mobile and it is way more mobile friendly

supa said:
I'll have to get used to it, but I can dig it.

JMoney said:
Ay friends, the thread update alerts might get ready busy for our prolific posters no? If you post in 50 threads and they all get posted in after you, do you get 50 alerts?

EDIT: This is kinda nice. :leon:

The embbedding. :leon:

50CentStanibus said:
Great job brehs

Two Stacks said:
yo, this shyt is fire. i love the layout look....shorter posting window :wow:

Plexxx said:
Testing from my iPhone. Looks great

jerniebert said:
:salute Keep up the good work. This is going to be nice.

cook

Banned
Daps
i gotta run out, but when i get back i'll send an invite to the next 5 who quote me.

that will be my last batch of invites for the night...i gotta get back to :cook: