Extravagant vs. Low-Key Wedding

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Do you want a big extravagant, over the top wedding or just going to the court house is fine with you? :patrice:

Honestly, I've been thinking of doing both. Like we get legally married earlier at the court house and then later we have an actual wedding ceremony with bridesmaids, groomsmen, a dress, a cake, etc.

I just want the feel of planning my own wedding and picking out a wedding dress :ahh:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've always dreamed of a big wedding, but the price tag. :mjcry: That bish Solange stole my idea for having everyone wear white. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
I dream about the big wedding, I had this big ass plan for what the ceremony would look like but I'm a pauper lol

I would be cool with a gathering in a meadow or just going to the courthouse and then going on a honeymoon in jamaica

Daps
Low key, but not courthouse. That's too anti-climatic to me.

I think I'd be happy with it being us, our parents, and our siblings. And then maybe a reception, like one of those midnight cruise parties. That way I could party with my friends for a few hours.

I've also thought of a destination wedding weekend with an intimate group. Just chill out, get married, and have fun with the group

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
When I say extravagant, I don't mean inviting a bunch of people you don't know/aren't cool with :whoa:

I mean the actual ceremony :lupe:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
I would prefer a small ceremony with my family and closest friends (100 or fewer). However, if I get married to my current boyfriend it will likely be something extravagant because his family is really looking forward to an "American wedding." His med school graduation party was more extravagant than some people's wedding receptions (open bar, all you can eat catered food, open flame food stations toward the end of the night when even was tipsy, dj, and etc) so I know our wedding would be off the chain (even if we didn't want it).

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've never actually seen a dress like what I want yet. In my head, it's this cross between one of those slinky, skimpy 90's spagetti strap dresses and a princess kind of gown at the bottom, in cream
with sparkles and shyt :birdman:
I want sparkles on my dress too! All over the bodice. :noah: