Exposed Thot Wars V: The Thot Strikes Back

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Fool, i'd sue and get a big ass settlement. :childplease:

That was a weak try
Weak try?

I'm simply asking if that logic extends to other people who want money in exchange for providing a service.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
What will you do if your boss asks you for a blow job, will you comply because you don't dictate the terms because you're the employee?

:lupe:
Bad analogy but I'll go with it. I'll file a complaint to the proper authorities after gaining proper proof.

Solano707

The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California (Live in GA)
ot102g.jpg

If i cant have her none of you can

come on breh, wtf are you doing? negged

stop being a hoe about it

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You just have poor understanding of how analogies work.
These girls are literally signing up to give blowjobs.

When you fill out an application, is there a blowjob clause in there? :usure:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Back story:
So this fake booty thot that I trolled like I did the last two in episodes III & IV saw what was coming and tried to reverse troll.

I got her to buy into my lies and once I told her she was going to be exposed she quickly deleted all of her messages (if you delete your messages in the DM they disappear from both phones). I guess she screengrabbed my DM request before she accepted and tried to post it as if she was rejecting a thirsty nikka :childplease:
Unfortunately for her I screen grabbed all of it before she deleted it...

2qu2qkz.png
rr5xrr.png
2wgb2h2.png
16hkg8n.png

Don't try it :comeon:

:snoop:Cuz u fukkin the game up...be a fukkin adult nikkah...YOU setting the prices to lure chicks in in this wack ass economy ....if a decent bytch hit u up tryin to give u some p*ssy for some bread ARE U SAYIN NO....get the fukk off yo soapbox lil nikka...what r u da p*ssy police.

You tryin to shut shyt down Elliot ness , same chicks will probably go for 150.00 and dinner nikka and u shocking the world by gettin bites at a g...foh nikka:martin:

First one i saw I was like haha funny...but u slandering people off of two reply text convos being screenshot. Get a life nikka:why:

And it is FAIRLY OBVIOUS that u are getting an adrenaline rush off these hoes just simply talkin back to you...u excited just gettin the chicks response, just for the attention, but only lame ass nikkas in this thread are impressed by this fukk shyt. Fukk bytches don't troll em:stopitslime:

Last edited: