Explain to Me Why Rich People Enjoy Other Rich Peoples Sloppy Seconds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No matter who you are or what your social class, once you reach a certain age, you're always going to be getting someone's sloppy seconds. It's just the truth. Don't delude yourself into thinking that you're safe and gonna marry a nice virgin girl one day, because you won't. Just develop a capacity to get get past your jealousy and rest assured in that you can be the best you that you can be for both your and her sake if you're so worried about it.

these nikkas young....:deadrose:

you can tell by these dumb questions

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haha pretty much

Didn't you all read superhead's book or know the history of hollywood/entertainment world?

That world is completely out of control, anything goes. All of them are swingers, have orgies etc all the time.

You think all these overpaid people just partied in the club after the BET awards? LMAO

All sorts of debauchery goes down behind the scenes, it's unbelievable.

This stuff is normal to them not to us.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I don't think you quite understand O.P. he not saying you not gone get someone's sloppy second he questioning why do rich nikkas share the same pool of groupie hoes and wife them. And he has a point why would you marry a known industry hoe that every nikkas ran through when they have hoes out there that are lessser known with less mileage. :leon:

Ah, I see. Probably publicity, then. That and some women can be that charming sometimes. I would probably pull a George Clooney and avoid that trap, but yeah.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm marrying a nerdy 21 year old <3 partners is a requirement

Preferably a virign

so that by the time she is 27 she will start wondering what other dikks feel like and proceed to cheat on you in order to compensate for the youth she missed out on? she might fukk somebody else without rubber and tell you it's your baby :troll:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Rich nikkas cant go wifing broads off the street. Even if theyre bad. U gotta deal w/chicks in your circle.

Plus just cause dudes are rich doesnt mean theyre smart :yeshrug:

But these "chicks in their circle" are basically broads off the street who specifically target entertainers. how many of these industry hoes actually have legit jobs ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
But these "chicks in their circle" are basically broads off the street who specifically target entertainers. how many of these industry hoes actually have legit jobs ?

It doesn't matter how they got into the social circle.

Neyos girlwas from the street (he saw her in the crowd) and they broke up

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:dead: @ this thread going over folks head thinking it's the usual "everyone has a past" nonsense