EXPLAIN THE GIMMICK...

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Now that I think about it.... what was Dusty Rhodes up to? This don't look like a "Common Man" to me... Out here flossin like crazy... :jbhmm:

Nah that's the point...he's the American dream...the son of a plumber who made it big...he is the common man who made it working hard and stayed connected to the people...

Unlike his rivals, the rich, snobby 4 horsemen. (Which, btw, is why I think the horseman with Luger was the best version...he fit that model better than Windham).

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how ā€œThe Undertakerā€ a mortician gimmick made it out of the ā€œjobs as gimmicksā€ era as a legend.

We had a cop, policeman, sgt, repo man, trash man, Mountie, barber, tax man, :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah that's the point...he's the American dream...the son of a plumber who made it big...he is the common man who made it working hard and stayed connected to the people...

Unlike his rivals, the rich, snobby 4 horsemen. (Which, btw, is why I think the horseman with Luger was the best version...he fit that model better than Windham).

True.....But he lost it all..... :snoop:

wwf_promo_photos_22.png