EXPEND4BLES (The Expendables 4)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I heard this was so bad
I've never watched the expandables but this sounds like what they try to say about fast and furious :mjlol:

I saw this Saturday….. man this the kinda movie @Neo The Resurrected ONE raves about and want Marvel to go in the direction of.

But man….. and I say this as a fan of the franchise and many of the stars.

This movie was the worst of the series. It was bad man

Like bad bad

Daps
I saw this Saturday….. man this the kinda movie @Neo The Resurrected ONE raves about and want Marvel to go in the direction of.

But man….. and I say this as a fan of the franchise and many of the stars.

This movie was the worst of the series. It was bad man

Like bad bad

I gotta watch it. I kinda figured it would be bad when they brought in 50 and Megan Foxx:mjlol:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I saw this on a plane last week. I was going to watch my Steelers vs the Bengals but I just assumed we would get beat bad. So I decided I would catch the replay after I landed

Bad choice. Steelers had their best game in years. Expendables was a horrible movie. Shockingly bad. 50 Cent corny As fukk. Megan Fox was laughable. Jason Statham was good but the shyt he was pulling off was like cmon.

The story was so bad I had to finish it

Daps
I saw this on a plane last week. I was going to watch my Steelers vs the Bengals but I just assumed we would get beat bad. So I decided I would catch the replay after I landed

Bad choice. Steelers had their best game in years. Expendables was a horrible movie. Shockingly bad. 50 Cent corny As fukk. Megan Fox was laughable. Jason Statham was good but the shyt he was pulling off was like cmon.

The story was so bad I had to finish it

Wow. They finally fell off. Would have been better if that punk Curtis wasn't in it. Won't be watching. And I loved the first three.

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Wow. They finally fell off. Would have been better if that punk Curtis wasn't in it. Won't be watching. And I loved the first three.
Breh the shyt was terrible. I am a huge action film fan and a fan of the franchise.

One scene from this debacle had me :why: When I saw it. I am looking at it like ok. These are some paramilitary mercenaries. Not the Avengers. Tony Jaa ( his character was goofy but he was kicking ass ) and all the other Expendables were gearing up for the final battle. Everybody looked bad ass with their guns and shyt. Even Megan Fox was trying to look the part. I expected them to at least attempt to go for realism

There is one chick on the team named Lash. She has some kind of whip or some kind of horseshyt. So while everyone is walking out with guns and explosives she is walking out twirling her fukking lasso :francis:

She was weighing 99 pounds with a damn whip putting in work around people shooting bullets

fighting-the-enemy-lash.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they dont make shoot em up bang bangs nomore... glad this is still goin...

cant tell u the last time i seen a movie like

cobra
commando
hell the running man
tango n cash
raw deal

morris

Superstar
Daps
Considering the Asian star power, this one really fell flat

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Breh the shyt was terrible. I am a huge action film fan and a fan of the franchise.

One scene from this debacle had me :why: When I saw it. I am looking at it like ok. These are some paramilitary mercenaries. Not the Avengers. Tony Jaa ( his character was goofy but he was kicking ass ) and all the other Expendables were gearing up for the final battle. Everybody looked bad ass with their guns and shyt. Even Megan Fox was trying to look the part. I expected them to at least attempt to go for realism

There is one chick on the team named Lash. She has some kind of whip or some kind of horseshyt. So while everyone is walking out with guns and explosives she is walking out twirling her fukking lasso :francis:

She was weighing 99 pounds with a damn whip putting in work around people shooting bullets

I'm mad that they wasted a Tony Jaa appearance if what you're saying is true

I'm still gonna watch because of Tony Jaa tho smh

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I'm mad that they wasted a Tony Jaa appearance if what you're saying is true

I'm still gonna watch because of Tony Jaa tho smh
I will say this. The movie was beyond cheesy. But there was some good action parts. A bit over the top which I expect but there was some brutal kills too.

Tony Jaa, Jason Statham, Iko Uwais were all putting in some nice hand to hand combat.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I heard this was so bad
I've never watched the expandables but this sounds like what they try to say about fast and furious :mjlol:
It was pretty fkn terrible :mjlol:

How you make an expendables movie and the main character ain’t even in it 90% of the film? :pachaha:

How you murder a guy for keeping a ring you lost fair and square in a bet? :heh:

Daps

Yeah never watching this. 3 is the end of the franchise in my head :mjgrin: