Expect Me N1gga like You Expect Jesus To Come Back (Official Heat Vs Celtics Thread)

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is the definition of a win-win. Heat lost, Boston really lost. Life is good.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
andddd what happens in the playoffs faggit yall be lookin like :sadbron: keep harping on reg season wins and see where that gets you nikkas

Im Saying Though, Everyone Elses Regular Season Gets Picked Apart And Analyzed The Same Way.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Im Saying Though, Everyone Elses Regular Season Gets Picked Apart And Analyzed The Same Way.

who's analyzes them the analysts or yall ? i dont comment on any of u nikkas regular seasons you dont see me saying yall lost to such & such playoff teams or yall 2 & whatever against elite teams cuz that shyt means nothing in the reg season only thing i know is in 7 games aint nobody fukkin with us and that's A FACT

lebron will average about 20 FTs a game....:yeshrug:

:umad:

actualy i'd be pretty happy speaking of FT's we hardly got any but we lost today cuz of wade straight up and down

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Told yall dem fakkits was gon come out like it's a game 7. :yeshrug:

We still gon be #1 and dey just lost Rondo. lol it's gon be aite Heat brehs. :heh: :blessed: