Exodus for Kodi on its last legs brehs :mjcry: C0LDFIRE makes his last update

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
This is why you make a backup once a week, or 2 if you're busy. Kodi kept crashing, and don't know why. Changed the userdata title, and now it works but everything is gone. Deleted that folder, and renamed the original userdata and it crashes again. fukk that noise, I don't have the energy to rebuild it how I had it or even remember how I had it. I'll rock with Kodi again when I get a new device in the fall, so right now it's Moviebox or Torrent season.

I was eating too :to: Think I'm going to check out Nathan Carter or Solo Man, just to see what's what in the meantime.

Exodus isn't dead either, it just won't receive any new updates. Some people still use Genesis. Covenant does look like it's going to be better, but it's early.

XBMC backup + automatic backups are your friend friend.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
should I get back to kodi brehs? i got tired of builds fukking me up
Builds are the wrong way to go. shyt dont work at times and shyt slows down.

Youre better off customizing it own your own. I only have Covenant, and SALTS for movies along with a real debrid account to go with it. Get a real debrid account, its worth it.

For sports and TV, get smoothstreams it cost money but the service is really good.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Builds are the wrong way to go. shyt dont work at times and shyt slows down.

Youre better off customizing it own your own. I only have Covenant, and SALTS for movies along with a real debrid account to go with it. Get a real debrid account, its worth it.

For sports and TV, get smoothstreams it cost money but the service is really good.
thanks