Exercise and sex

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
My sex game has been :flabbynsick: lately, my endurance game has been fukked. I bought I bicycle and I'm riding it for exercise and I hope it will improve my sex endurance.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If your endurance is shyt do HIIT, the ability to keep your heart rate near v02 max for sustained periods will have her looking at you like a demi god.

If you want to be viewed as a god, throw in some squats and deadlifts. Manhandling your woman and picking her up off the bed hits the cave-woman part of her brain.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I dont think exercise and fukking have a direct relation. I have done some of my best fukkin when I was out of shape before.

I think ur performance depends on if ur drinking or how often u are fukking.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:salute: I've been working out and eating better since the beginning of March....

The wifey has taken notice and been putting that work to point she be having to tap out. Its crazy bruh...

Cardio and Working on your Core is where its at....

Now she been trying to get me to slow down cause a nikka been lowkey getting cut up and she been noticing alot of other females noticing... :beli:

Its crazy how females don't want you to get :flabbynsick: but once you starting going to hard and getting right they like :whoa:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I dont think exercise and fukking have a direct relation. I have done some of my best fukkin when I was out of shape before.

I think ur performance depends on if ur drinking or how often u are fukking.

Shiieettt. Thanks to working out i'm able to hit em with all kinds of shyt. Lift em, spin em, and hold those awkward positions for a long time. I put in work:obama:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
What is HIIT?

High intensity interval training, you can do it on your bike homie.

Basically you go all out for 30-45 seconds, then 15-20 seconds of normal pace, then 30-45 seconds all out again. There's a ton of HIIT apps on droid and iOS.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Having an impeccable dikk and knowing how to beat the p*ssy out the frame trumps all this bullshyt ya'll talkin about :obama:

I don't need olympic training to fukk a chick right