Excuses to get a chick to leave after sex

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Tell her you got a lil sister to pick up or something. or better yet, if she drove to yo place, toss her keys out the window.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Why not tell her before you have sex that you expect her to leave when you're done or at a certain time? The worse thing she could say is no.

Hoes don't want to feel like hoes. They usually want to hang around, cuddle, get breakfast.. fill some kind of relationship void they have.

You makin yourself sound lame as fukk doe :what:

Not really worried about that breh. Not trying to impress a girl I want out of my house.

What if she says this? :lupe:

If she doesn't want to leave? :dwillhuh: Lock myself in the bathroom and Call the cops. Tell them some one broke in and they're in my house right now. I don't play games with these hoes.

Threadstarter got hoes on deck. He good.

:whoa: I go to church breh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hoes don't want to feel like hoes. They usually want to hang around, cuddle, get breakfast.. fill some kind of relationship void they have.

Not really worried about that breh. Not trying to impress a girl I want out of my house.

If she doesn't want to leave? :dwillhuh: Lock myself in the bathroom and Call the cops. Tell them some one broke in and they're in my house right now. I don't play games with these hoes.

:whoa: I go to church breh.

So how do you think she feels when you tell her your mother is coming and she has to leave? She knows what it is, might as well just let her know the truth up front. LOL a making up a lie to spare a hoe's feelings.

Jards

All Star
Daps
One time I told a chick I was out of rubbers. As she was leaving, she seen my open wallet next to the her keys on the table with about 2 or 3 rubbers in there.

She was like :aicmon:

I was like :smugfavre:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
i don't make an excuse to get her to leave, i cook her breakfast, then ask her what she got planned for today. after that she'll leave on her own. if u make her feel used after u fukk why would she come back ?