"Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About "- Phil Spencer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Phil is a clown. There's nothing healthy in the type of consolidation MS, Tencent and Embracer are currently engaged in. It's funny how quickly the narrative has changed from "timed-exclusives are anti-consumer" to now.

Well if everyone would just play ball and allow Microsoft’s stores on their hardware it would be very pro consumer.:duck:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games. Or to force someone to buy my specific device on the day that I want them to go buy it, in order to partake in what gaming is about.”

The full quote. He was talking about backwards compatible and cross gen games. Or games being arbitrarily stuck on one console.

But go head Sony stans, I know it’s been rough for y’all lately :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find it completely counter to what gaming is about to say that part of that is to lock people away from being able to experience those games. Or to force someone to buy my specific device on the day that I want them to go buy it, in order to partake in what gaming is about.”

The full quote. He was talking about backwards compatible and cross gen games. Or games being arbitrarily stuck on one console.

But go head Sony stans, I know it’s been rough for y’all lately :mjlol:
No the heck he wasn't. :what:

Why you always lying?

Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About,' Xbox's Phil Spencer Says
In a recent interview with GamesIndustry, Spencer said the lack of current console exclusives is intentional.

The article is about EXCLUSIVE games silly. Lol @ the nikkas dapping your posts but then acting like they not stans in other threads :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No the heck he wasn't. :what:

Why you always lying?

Exclusives Are 'Completely Counter To What Gaming Is About,' Xbox's Phil Spencer Says

The article is about EXCLUSIVE games silly. Lol @ the nikkas dapping your posts but then acting like they not stans in other threads :mjlol:
Read your own quote dummy.

“the lack of current console exclusives is intentional.”

He’s talking about their current strategy of cross gen, cloud, pc etc.

and throwing shots and Sony for goofy shyt like paying 3rd parties to lock DLC to the PS5 to get you dummies to run out and buy the same game again :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Read your own quote dummy.

“the lack of current console exclusives is intentional.”

He’s talking about their current strategy of cross gen, cloud, pc etc.

and throwing shots and Sony for goofy shyt like paying 3rd parties to lock DLC to the PS5 to get you dummies to run out and buy the same game again :mjlol:
iu

I can't with you.