EXCLUSIVE: Steve McNair’s son says he wasn’t invited to father’s jersey retirement

concise

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, it's hard to believe a woman in this situation. It'll never be their fault in their mind, but over the years I'm sure there's been bitter moments between these relatives. Multple kids from multiple women is always a stressful situation. The most recent wife will believe she has charge over whatever her husband left.

Well, legally in the absence of a will, :francis: it is whoever the wife is at the time of death.

#gmb :francis:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Well, legally in the absence of a will, :francis: it is whoever the wife is at the time of death.

#gmb :francis:

We know that, but most of the time they take it a step farther and do things to exclude the man's kids from previous relationships. Doing things out of spite. That's just what men who put themselves in that situation need to understand. They have to understand the nature of most women.... Not all women, but most...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why would you have children by women who you wouldn't want in your will though?? This shyt is just bad decision making on all levels.
Why would you want any woman in your will

History has shown us these women have no problem fukking the family over when the rich husband dies

I would just have all my assets to split up equally between my kids

Nobody else would get shyt

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
Why would you have children by women who you wouldn't want in your will though?? This shyt is just bad decision making on all levels.

As a athlete or entertainer it’s hard to find a woman who wants u for u... many of these women these dudes knock up ain’t shyt... don’t get me wrong some dudes are Married to good women but u still have to be careful

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As a athlete or entertainer it’s hard to find a woman who wants u for u... many of these women these dudes knock up ain’t shyt... don’t get me wrong some dudes are Married to good women but u still have to be careful
You're missing the point. These women aren't getting THEMSELVES pregnant. Nobody is forcing these dudes to go in raw.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Mechelle and Steve McNair have two sons together, Tyler and Trenton.

They should be speaking up for their brothers

This is the same bytch who kick Steve's mother out of the house Steve bought for her because Steve didn't have a will and the fact did Steve's mom knew about his philandering and not snitching on him about it.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
How is the article a publicity stunt when dude is on Camera saying all of this shyt?

It aint the journalist fault, dude needs to call out his brother for lying if that's the case.

he did call out his brother on another post. I didn't want to post all that family stuff in here :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I feel leaving everything to an immediate family member you're close to is the best option. There are too many cases of the widow being foul with the finances.

Last edited: