Excessive tattoos are corny to me

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Waste of money and look goofy as you get older.

l.jpg

:umad:

Coli nikkas out of touch as usual :unimpressed:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These "I have no tats so I'm better than you" threads are worse than the "I'm an introvert and I have no friends so I'm better than you" threads. :unimpressed:

Its true though..Natural will alway supercede fake..:gucci:

The excuses you give prove you dudes in tats are in the same league as hoes with colored contacts and bright purple weave..:hhh:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
The thing is, I understand if you’re pale and tattoos add color to your skin. But I can’t understand for the life of me why anyone black would defile their skin with tattoos. Our skin is beautiful. I couldn’t imagine defacing it with ink. Especially if you’re dark skin, tattoos don’t even look that good on darker hues.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
l.jpg

:umad:

Coli nikkas out of touch as usual :unimpressed:

Yeah whatever, 93% of Black people cannot get this same tattoo as our skin is too dark..:comeon:

I dont care for tats on cacs and such, but tats look like shyt on our skin..there's a reason artists throughout history prefer to paint on white canvas rather than dark brown/Black canvas :unimpressed:

Tattoo's on dark skin look like you dipped your arm in a bucket of Black grease and muck..leaving barely visible streaks that's supposed to be artwork.

The tats fade fast, are not legible at all and usually meaningless.:unimpressed: