Ex of Bride Crashes Wedding With Pics of Her Giving Head.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Its just an Indian woman sucking dikk to the untrained eye. Luckily the coli has experts in many fields and so one of us was able to deduce that she was gettin a train ran on her
The pic is right here @50CentStan

XeRk7Es.png

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
i dont even know why people allow their partners to take pics/vid of them during sex, like breaks up dont happen, like this type of info/media isnt too easy to spread, like hacking doesnt happen or like phones/laptops dont get lost

at this point i dont even care if im married. if i see a phone or any kind of camera come out nothing is happening and we are probably gonna fight

FSP

Banned
Daps
i dont even know why people allow their partners to take pics/vid of them during sex, like breaks up dont happen, like this type of info/media isnt too easy to spread

at this point i dont even care if im married. if i see a phone or any kind of camera come out nothing is happening and we are probably gonna fight
Secret backshots are the best :noah:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think about how the groom felt man :snoop:

The level of anger after somebody told him what all the sudden commotion was about..

THE LEVEL OF ANGER HE was FEELING

nikkaz be drunk at weddings.. He probably was si mad he took a swing at every nikka with a drunk smirk on their face (40% of the room) thinking they were involved..

Like one of y'all said this was devastating on an epic scale

:laff: