EVIL on Paramount+

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just binged because my girl wanted to start it. I wasnt expecting much and I thought I was gonna watch 1 episode and be done but this is a damn good show in my opinion. I like how they cover a wide range of topics. I wish we would have gotten more of the dad and the ancestors. The white chick wasnt your typical dumb chick and handled business when needed (fukking up Leland and not taking shyt from the nurse). I'm glad this got renewed.
Yeah i watched it on cbs demand and rewatching it with my girl. I like it, its dope. Hope season 2 is dropping as well

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
The show is dope but that demon or whatever looks like a cheap mascot. They have to have more money than that to get a better looking costume.
Ole girls mother was useless lol
in the finale are we to assume she killed old boy and is evil or possessed since the cross burned her

wongzini

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the beginning of the series the Ben character seemed useless... was saying the most basic shyt for being tech genius of the team.

:russ:

But turned out to be pretty solid by end:obama:

It’s kinda the lady’s fault her mom clueless about the Leland guy she never even tried to fully explain the shyt he had said/did to her.

the black lawyer :whew:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Yoooo episode 2 touched on racism in the medical field on how hospitals use more life saving procedures and efforts for white patients compared to Blacks:jbhmm:

That's actually dope of them to put that in a show like this especially on white ass CBS