EVIL on Paramount+

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Only thing I remembered about this show are the broad's annoying kids who were always running around the house yelling :mjlol:

Yeah. The family and kids seemed weirdly tacked on but the purpose of one of the kids came into focus in the season finale.

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah. The family and kids seemed weirdly racked on but the purpose of one of the kids came into focus in the season finale.

I was surprised it got renewed after I watched the finale because it felt like a regular episode

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The hospital episode is probably one of the scariest episodes I saw last year.

Mostly cause of the real underpinning of the medical treatment of minorities
That's exactly why it's a frightening episode because we know damn well that happens. Ignoring our pain or just treating us like shyt.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just binged because my girl wanted to start it. I wasnt expecting much and I thought I was gonna watch 1 episode and be done but this is a damn good show in my opinion. I like how they cover a wide range of topics. I wish we would have gotten more of the dad and the ancestors. The white chick wasnt your typical dumb chick and handled business when needed (fukking up Leland and not taking shyt from the nurse). I'm glad this got renewed.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched it. Was kind of boring. And I didn’t like her kids or her honestly. I only liked the one dude with the technology and Luke cage.