"Evil Dead" Red Band Trailer

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Calm down, nikkas. I'm a fan of the original series, but this shyt looks creepy as fukk. Im down.

I initially was all "No Campbell No Care!" but this trailer has me willing to give it a try. It looks gory as hell and just as creepy. Looks like they even kept in the tree rape scene.

DeeZ

There is an imposter among you.
Daps
Reppin
Next Door
:lawd:
Major fan of the first 2, so I'm down for some change.

k5banga

Evil has a NEW face..
Daps
it looks good to me, n i'm a huge fan of "ol skool gore" so this is right up my alley, fukk this pg 13 watered down bullshyt we've been getting for more then a decade lets kick it up a few notches like they did in the 70's n 80's. I'm all for this movie

Last edited by a moderator:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Evil dead remake isnt such a bad idea but the track record of remakes/reboots is so sub par its hard to get too excited. But sounds like they r going for hard core horror so i like the idea. Smoke a phatty and check it out.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
it looks good to me, n i'm a huge fan of "ol skool gore" so this is right up my alley, fukk this pg 13 watered down bullshyt we've been getting for more then a decade lets kick it up a few notches like they did in the 70's n 80's. I'm all for this movie
Bart Scott Can't Wait - YouTube

Beat me to it. Raimi and Campbell's involvement have me sold. The fact that they're seemingly going with straight up horror and not horror comedy is a plus too. Besides, it can't be worse than any other horror remake we've seen thus far, right? :yeshrug:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3UiELNrjhE]*Evil Dead* Official Red Band Trailer #1 (2013) [HD] - YouTube[/ame]

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant to post that new trailer yesterday but I forgot.

That shyt looks bananas. And that last scene :whoo::scusthov:

Fred.

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The campiness of the original series is what made these movies classic....especially the second two. There appears to be none of that in the trailer for the remake.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
bruce tha gawd said in an interview that the campiness of the originals was more to do with the limited budget than the script. I can see that. limited budget is an understatement those fools had no budget. Everything I've been reading says this movie is gory as fruck! like lawnmower scene in braindead gory. shyt looks creepy a hell man.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
The campiness of the second movie is what made these movies classic....especially the second two. There appears to be none of that in the trailer for the remake.

Fixed. The first evil dead movie was a serious horror movie. It also featured a chick getting raped by a tree. This remake looks like its going to pay homage to the first movie while keeping some scenes from the second movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Card Holder

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
this is what the game been missing, real horror. even if its a remake, i'm sick of all these fakkit ass pg-13 scary bullshyt flicks thats been coming out.