Last edited by a moderator:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
tumblr_lhijwxBkNM1qzbrg1.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Calm down, I am a fan of the original series, but this shyt looks creepy as fukk. Im down.
yeah if that is a teaser what the hell is the real trailer going to look like.I love how raimi is keeping it old skool and not ruin it with cgi.

Whats the rating tho, cuz anything other than R-18 and that will tell me the trailer is all smoke and mirrors

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruce campbells producing

Bruce Campbell Thinks ‘Evil Dead’ Could Have ‘Ratings Problems Out The Butt’

One thing the makers of the "Evil Dead" remake have wanted to make clear in its debut during New York Comic-Con is that this is no pulled-punches, PG-13 redo of the Sam Raimi-Bruce Campbell classic. This thing has gore to spare.

When MTV News spoke with Campbell and the new lead, Jane Levy from TV's "Suburgatory," the blood and guts were not far from their mind. "We're going to have ratings problems out the butt," Campbell said. "We have a screening coming up later this month, and I'm like, 'Good luck, Chuck!' "

Levy appeared to share Campbell's concerns about the MPAA' s eventual decree. "I think it's going to be worse than an R," she said. "There's a lot of blood. There's so much blood that the blood got stuck in my ear and I had a terrible ear infection when I was there and couldn't hear for three weeks."

How much blood is there? Suffice it to say that Levy is still cleaning blood out of her ears. "This is really gross, but, I cleaned my ear three weeks ago — and I clean my ears every week — but there's still, and I'm not even kidding, there's still red coming out of my ears," she said. "That's not a joke. It's really kind of scary."

That kind of hygiene problems come with the territory according to Campbell, who warned the young stars before shooting. "I sent them an email before they started shooting. 'Don't party. You're going to need all the strength you got. Be ready and be physically able,'" he recalled. "When we were casting in the audition room, I surprised a few actors by saying, 'Are you ready for special FX make-up? Have you ever had special FX make-up? Are you ready for that?' And they're like, 'Oh yeah, sure. It's like riding a horse. It'll be easy.' "

"Evil Dead" opens on April 12.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
One thing I need to point out is Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell wanted to remake it. This was their decision. Neither of those guys are broke so it's not as if they had to remake it for some kinda quick cash grab.

Fred.

Yep. It was also their decision to not put another Ash in the movie. So it's open to the possibility that the original Ash could appear. :myman: