EVERYTIME these CACs come into Black Spaces they always get too comfortable.... Juggalo Fred pull up....

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Oh, is he Banned? Is that what "bushes/bushes" means?

He's bushed = put on time out, because of the revelation in this thread. When you are bushed you can only make comments or make threads in the bushes forum. Him being banned has been suggested in this thread but hasn't been officially executed. If he is banned that too might be temporary for weeks, months or years or the ban could be permanent. Only time will tell of Fred's fate but so far he is just bushed.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He's bushed = put on time out, because of the revelation in this thread. When you are bushed you can only make comments or make threads in the bushes forum. Him being banned has been suggested in this thread but hasn't been officially executed. If he is banned that too might be temporary for weeks, months or years or the ban could be permanent. Only time will tell of Fred's fate but so far he is just bushed.
Oh ok, so what's @Yas Ban status? Temporary?

:patrice:

Daps
Someone who listens to 2 grown men painting there face and naming himself after a pedophile is saying nikka when he white. How shocking.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
damn, i didn't have fred getting clipped on a cold case like this on my bingo card... :picard: i would've volunteered to punch him in the face the next show i saw him at, that seems like a fair punishment :manny:
damn they went back in the anals of time to ban him
full