"Everything is on the Table" - The Chicago Bulls 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
One of the few teams interested in adding Zach now off the board potentially.

:mjlol:
I've accepted that lavine will likely be here next season. If we are just ok he gone by the deadline if we doing well he stays here. To be honest I would love to see lavine alongside giddy and ball (pause)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
They keep phrasing it as "Demar is moving on from Chicago" like the Bulls are begging him to stay or something :mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've accepted that lavine will likely be here next season. If we are just ok he gone by the deadline if we doing well he stays here. To be honest I would love to see lavine alongside giddy and ball (pause)
Rich Paul's comments yesterday defending Zach made it seem like there's a us vs them dynamic between them, so idk

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I've always felt this team would be on its course to being its absolute best once the youngins took over. Specifically Coby, ayo, pwill and who I thought lavine and ball. It was cool to bring in DeRozan and vucevic to get some type of winning going for lavine but that time with them is up. We got as much as we could out of it. It's time to basically force guys like ayo Coby and pwill to take the wheel and drive.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've always felt this team would be on its course to being its absolute best once the youngins took over. Specifically Coby, ayo, pwill and who I thought lavine and ball. It was cool to bring in DeRozan and vucevic to get some type of winning going for lavine but that time with them is up. We got as much as we could out of it. It's time to basically force guys like ayo Coby and pwill to take the wheel and drive.
it’s also time to ensure we get a top pick in a loaded draft. nothing is more important than landing a top five pick in ‘25

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm interested in seeing if any of these new young guys step up. Also hope Ball can come back from his injury and still have a good career. If he could get back to the way he was playing before he had to have surgery he'd probably mess up the tank a lot of people are calling for. He had Lavine winning.