Everyone please welcome my future babymama "PicoRoscoe" to the site

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
im sure i f i talked shyt like u said i did they would come at me on their own , you a shyt starter, keep me out your childish mess

@DarlingNikki Come attack this tramp. She was talking mess about you. And don't you dare ignore my post cause i just seen you post in another thread :ufdup:

@sanityovar8ted you gone get it today.

@Paz You thought i forgot about you, fakkit :childplease:?? Yo address is coming through in the morning so i should be able to put my hands on you by noon. GET READY!!

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh please!

You were rambling at the mouth talking shyt about @yeahisaidit and got scared and asked @bk to delete ya posts. You said @Rawtid was a dumb bytch and @DarlingNikki was a dumb little sc*nt who showed her body to random strangers on the internet.

@bk @Brooklynzson I'll donate $500 if ya'll can bring back the quotes for me :birdman:

Why are you always trynna start shyt?

Don't school start tomorrow? Why the fukk ain't you in bed?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@DarlingNikki Come attack this tramp. She was talking mess about you. And don't you dare ignore my post cause i just seen you post in another thread :ufdup:

@Paz You thought i forgot about you, fakkit :childplease:?? Yo address is coming through in the morning so i should be able to put my hands on you by noon. GET READY!!

Where did she talk about me?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX

who gone get me? i guess this is where im supposed to back down? nope like i said go get the quotes hoe ass nikka