"Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but dont wanna lift this heavy ass weight"

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Dude just had both hips replaced. He destroyed his body.

In his prime he never lifted light. Like the other poster said, ronnie would lift heavy right into the mr olympia. Doing heavy ass reps of threes and fours, sometimes singles.The hip issue is genetic, one of his parents has the same issue ans surgeries. The other injuries come from beating his body to obliteration lifting that heavy ass weight with no deload

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admire ronnies work ethic, commitment etc etc, but in my opinion bodybuilding went to shyt and it started with dorian yates. Flex wheeler was the last guy who had a body people would actually want to look at . I believe arnold saw flex wheeler as the heir to his legacy and it was why him and dorian never got on because he didn't like the direction dorian took bodybuilding,dorian fukking hates arnold to this day for that snub when arnold lavished attention on flex despite yates beating wheeler .,And arnold was right as look at the state of pro bodybuilding now.

Mass does matter in bodybuilding ,but so does health and asthetics. Two hip replacements .... at that young age isn't really a great advertisment.