Every weekend all I want to do is rest, and yet every weekend ends up even busier than my weekdays

cam>

All Star
Daps
Ima take a nap in about an hour and i aint even tired :umad:

never even did you nothing but i see how it is

giphy.gif

cam>

All Star
Daps
Redo ur schedule make effecient changes to help you out a bit. I'm working again so I gotta manage my time for school and other shyt, then get into the routine it's tough but doable. Dnt be afraid to take 1 hr naps, I find it really helps in the long run

i try this

never works out any weekend.

u use an app?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
i try this

never works out any weekend.

u use an app?
Naw I got it set in my phone and written down, I follow it religiously so I dnt fukk up. Like if I finish hw early then I can distribute the remaining time in other shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Women are usually disorganized so they forget things and have to keep going to the store every single day.

I get everything delivered, my food, my laundry etc.

My Woman insists on not planning meals I told her I refuse to go shopping more than once or twice a week at most.

She stops at the store after work almost EVERY OTHER DAY because Women refuse to plan things out in advance

And this is a Japanese woman so American Women are about 100x worse.

The reality is you love attention and love being outside and being "seen" so that's why you don't get any rest.

Everything else is just excuses. Sometimes I don't leave the house all weekend for nothing unless it's gym time.

Wake up eat breakfast, go to the gym, come back home take a nap. Watch TV shows or something then fukk, drink and go to sleep.

The simplicity of being a Man :ahh:

cam>

All Star
Daps
Women are usually disorganized so they forget things and have to keep going to the store every single day.

I get everything delivered, my food, my laundry etc.

My Woman insists on not planning meals I told her I refuse to go shopping more than once or twice a week at most.

She stops at the store after work almost EVERY OTHER DAY because Women refuse to plan things out in advance

And this is a Japanese woman so American Women are about 100x worse.

The reality is you love attention and love being outside and being "seen" so that's why you don't get any rest.

Everything else is just excuses. Sometimes I don't leave the house all weekend for nothing unless it's gym time.

Wake up eat breakfast, go to the gym, come back home take a nap. Watch TV shows or something then fukk, drink and go to sleep.

The simplicity of being a Man :ahh:

oh wow your life is so totally enviable

TV watching?

ur livin' the dream there, breh