• 10-14 :nowyoufeelme:

• 15-17 :whoa:

Results are only viewable after voting.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Not sure if you're trollin.. but i think you're right. could be Saleh too tho .. cause that mf'er (literally) says the same shyt in every post game conference.
After everything last week with Rodgers & Saleh & Rodgers saying we don't need to change the cadence & we need to hold people accountable no stupid pre-snap penalty on the offense this week. I feel like it's a shot a Saleh not holding people accountable

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

doesn't solve everything, but Saleh was obviously part of the problem so good...weird timing, but honestly, I don't think it makes a difference in our result against Buffalo unless it's positive. Saleh at HC means a ton of penalties, poor playcalling and clock management, and a predictable gamescript. Maybe Ulbrich can at least clean up some of the penalties and clock management in time.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

doesn't solve everything, but Saleh was obviously part of the problem so good...weird timing, but honestly, I don't think it makes a difference in our result against Buffalo unless it's positive. Saleh at HC means a ton of penalties, poor playcalling and clock management, and a predictable gamescript. Maybe Ulbrich can at least clean up some of the penalties and clock management in time.

Now get rid of Hackett and save the GM for the Off-Season