Every physical game in Amazon's top 100 best-selling game products is a Switch game except for one

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Weird thing to say considering switch is still selling last gen games.

not really. if the next gen launch was worth wild, I'm sure people would have something to talk about on this board other than Nintendo continuing to do well or people hating specifically on their business practices and theirs alone.

it wasn't too long ago Sony stans were specifically fixated on Xbox's short comings.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
not really. if the next gen launch was worth wild, I'm sure people would have something to talk about on this board other than Nintendo continuing to do well or people hating specifically on their business practices and theirs alone.

it wasn't too long ago Sony stans were specifically fixated on Xbox's short comings.

The problem is that we’re in a pandemic and literally no console has released anything worth talking about since november, including switch. The switch topics are only a thing because they’re the first to have a press conference in 2021

Go to a nintendo board and the one thing people are hoping for is a port of wind waker and twilight princess because they know theres no 1st party launches coming anytime soon

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The problem is that we’re in a pandemic and literally no console has released anything worth talking about since november, including switch. The switch topics are only a thing because they’re the first to have a press conference in 2021

:sas2: if you say so.

:sas1: see y'all in June, I guess.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
All is know is my wife isn't even a gamer and she can't stop playing Animal Crossing.

the other thing is Nintendo is the perfect pandemic system especially for families.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Emulate on PC (no Switch emulator can play more than a handful of games)? How about take 10 minutes to jailbreak the Switch? Even the newest firmware is cracked. Then you can "emulate" everything else on the cracked Switch...install games, run xCloud, Kodi, stream your PC games to it...

:ohhh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No MS is office, windows, azure that’s what makes them

Xbox is an afterthought and runs nothing

Sony overtakes Nintendo and becomes the richest company in Japan - World Today News

So which metric we using ????

Bozo

I love how you discredit Microsoft’s non-gaming businesses, yet say nothing when posting that bull shyt article that also includeds all of Sony’s non gaming assets to create that misleading headline. Especially when compared to a gaming company that ONLY sells games in Nintendo.

Sony sells TVs, cars, stereos, toasters, dildos, and all sorts of other crap just to barely create revenue to compete with a strict gaming company.

Again, you and the rest of the Sony stans should commit that

Last edited: