Every Marvel Movie in release order (Fox, Sony, Universal inclusive)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
List of films based on Marvel Comics publications - Wikipedia

Based off this list.

Hilariously enough, Howard the Duck is the first one.

There's straight up duck alien full frontal nudity in like the first 5 min. Two sets of duck alien boobs.

And. The human lady just found a duck condom in his wallet. Good times.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Howard the Duck

Free with Prime

I didn't get very much out of this. I can't recommend this to a modern audience. There was more sexual references than I remember, which was a bit cringe. Plot, effects, and action were all weak. 1/5. Nothing here worth the effort.

I have decided to note the appearance of the blue laser that shoots into the sky at the end of many superhero movies.

This ended with a sky laser. It was pinkish tho.

Next up. BLADE!! Which I consider to be the actual first movie in this series.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Had to rent off of Prime. Don't think it's anywhere for free.. which actually means it's still got legs and is still selling. Just a theory.

Effects and action hold up very well. Plot has started to get a lil thin at the 30 min mark.

No blue laser to the sky, but there was a ritual with mad bluish lightning.

I was thinking this might be a 4/5... but the plot is weak enough to distract from the great action and decent effects.

3/5 after all. Worth one good watch.

Next up: XMEN!!. I remember X2 being better, but I'm a lil amped.

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Streaming on Starz

First appearance of Wolverine. Excellent. All the mutants so far are spot on. Thin plot, but doing its JOB. Introducing the world and a bunch of the main players.

4/5. Iconic. Definitely worth a few spins. Effects hold up. Action holds up. Plot was okay, not great.

Giant energy field emanating from a tower. The blue laser hasn't quite shown up yet, but each movie has a similar thing so far.

Next up, Blade II

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Had to rent on Prime.

This dude Snipes does such a great job fighting.

4/5. See it a couple/few times.

Blade has the GOAT haircut of all time with head tats. Reedus and Perlman are in this. Whole cast is good.

Dope music. Vampire science is engaging. Meta vamps. Aliens/Predator vibe. Shades of the Matrix.

I can't say there was a giant blue laser, but they used light beams as weapons alot.

Next up Raimi SPIDERMAN!!

Last edited:

Pool_Shark

Canā€™t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Blade 2 effects are terrible. I still remember it was my favorite movie as a kid. The idea of a team of badass taking down the bad guy was brand new to me.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Spider-Man

Streaming on Disney+

Man this movie is a slow burn. It's not doing anything wrong.. they just never need to do another Spider, Bat, or Superman origin on film ever ever again.

The HS kids look older than their teacher on the field trip.

After it gets going it's great. The effects are slightly more primitive than what we've grown used to, but nothing bad enough to bring the movie down.

4/5. Watch it a couple few times The slow parts almost kill it for about 40 min, is what keeps it from being top top tier.

Spider low key kills a couple mfs in here. That's kinda wack to me. Otherwise, super faithful to the comic. Which I always appreciate.

JJJ is a real one. Didn't rat Peter out in the Bugle office attack.

No blue laser.

Next up: Daredevil. Ugh.

Last edited: