Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I don't get it :manny:
NF1uPYC.png

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i havent seen the show but i approve those titles.

As long as slavery is a thing that happened.... and white america still hasnt apologized and given reparations... then yep, sounds about right.

Almost every single instance of uneven footing that puts black Americans at a disadvantage can easily traced bsck to slsvery

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

As long as slavery is a thing that happened.... and white america still hasnt apologized and given reparations... then yep, sounds about right.

Almost every single instance of uneven footing that puts black Americans at a disadvantage can easily traced bsck to slsvery
Hopefully they are not trivializing it.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

Maybe if this was some genius tv plots that relate everything to slavery in a comedic way each episode, but I highly doubt that's the case

I think the joke ends with the titles.

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps

That's one way too look at it... But more then likely it's just an insult. Reparations won't come in our lifetimes they just rubbing salt in the wound