Every culture has a ritual of dance they perform to honor their God except....

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Stop it. White people can dance too. :ufdup:

BadDancing.gif

tumblr_m13z9jd7xB1r6zob3o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

:lolbron:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lack of melanin and spirituality also leads to a lack of creativity. Why do you think they are so fascinated by our music. They were blown away by the improvisation of jazz and hip hop. Its completely different than their classical music in which everything is counted.

Even when they dance they count the steps :mjlol:

this. word to dr. afrika

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
eye praise the creator through my vocal chords,slang,always improvising bars and freestyling in my head(when i'm contented/angry/sad)especially,poetry is in everything you do,how you present yourself,and just by being YOU in an authentic form..

i have been told i'm a good salsa dancer by a Colombiano dime,who's married to one of my college homies,i twas so lit off maully,yowda,libations,and trees that i took the count steps and just acted on it with my natural rhythm,i also may have let my hand slip down too far on the hips,but that's just how to dance right..:lupe::youngsabo:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Who in this country or on this site is even doing these dance rituals to honor their God? All those pictures are from other countries. I've never seen any of this in the U.S. I've never heard of no dance ritual in my own culture or the Catholic religion to honor God. Of course I'm not the religious type so what do I know.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure europeans were worshiping various pagan deities before the Romans invaded then...

But I'll let yall cook:manny:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Lack of melanin attributes to lack of spirituality. Its why they always need to know the answer to something and use science to break down everything. Sometimes the unexplained cannot be explained

:what:.........Sometimes the "unexplained" is made up bullshyt cacs used to control the masses as well......:usure:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Who in this country or on this site is even doing these dance rituals to honor their God? All those pictures are from other countries. I've never seen any of this in the U.S. I've never heard of no dance ritual in my own culture or the Catholic religion to honor God. Of course I'm not the religious type so what do I know.

Sure youve been to black churches we do shouting and praise dancing...OP is right...not sure what dancing for God has to do with anything...but no lies were told...

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Who in this country or on this site is even doing theBlack churchesnce rituals to honor their God? All those pictures are from other countries. I've never seen any of this in the U.S. I've never heard of no dance ritual in my own culture or the Catholic religion to honor God. Of course I'm not the religious type so what do I know.
Well, the modern version of this would be praise dancing...and that pretty much happens today in most Black churches