Ever woke up one day feeling like "How did I end up here?"

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yep, My last real relationship before I got married.

We lived together, struggled together, bounced back together and for some reason we used those things as an excuse to stay together.

It didn't hurt that she was a 9.2, but she acted like you would think a 9.2 would act. She didn't like washing dishes, bathrooms, took forever to get ready.

Its like we knew how to hustle together but we didn't have alot of interests we shared, none of our friends got along.
She hated sports, any kind of video games, and brown liquor.

One day I had to just bite the bullet and tell her I couldn't do it anymore. It sucked because I couldn't give her an exact reason I just wanted to be happy and to enjoy things with my lady who could get up and go and not worry about makeup/Hair/Etc

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I thought this was going to be the type of thread where you start night partying at a club in Astoria and wake up in the beach 40 houses in Far Rockaway with throw up on your shirt.

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
The powers of LOVE can make you feel like nothing even matters before its existence or acceptance in your heart. First Loving yourself enough to know that you're deserving of genuine love in return.♥

Through all the lies, stress, emptiness, wanting and needing love. Only one person in the relationship giving 100% effort. That's how I felt before iHad my son and met my significant other. It's good to know that Somebody cares and it's somebody for everybody that you're made to love.

My son and my boyfriend = My everything and more

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
weve all had similar situations.. for a 10 month span i was drinkin ATLEAST a 750ml of svedka every night... dark times.

we only can learn from them.. friend :myman:

Drinking like that (amongst other things) actually got me in the hospital with Pancreatit*ts. It was Vodka too...but Ralph's brand :heh: