Ever woke up one day feeling like "How did I end up here?"

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm talking in a relationship with a person that's draining you either emotionally or financially or maybe even both. The moment of clarity where you realize that the relationship you're currently in is destined to fail and there's nothing that can be done about it and maybe you don't even wanna save it.

What was your story?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
that sounds like a really bad feeling. but i don't ever recall waking up feeling like that...

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
:yes: after plenty of long talks, promises to change, and break ups/get back togethers I finally just woke up one day like :childplease:
Changed my number, switched my routine up and have been happy ever since :thumbsup:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
that sounds like a really bad feeling. but i don't ever recall waking up feeling like that...
Sometimes you like a person you really aren't compatible with. You try to make it work but it ultimately fails. Liking a person can carry you a long way towards a relationship but its not gonna make it last. When the liking wears off this is where you find yourself.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Recently I did the math on a person I'm dealing with. There's no positive benefits really. They're not bringing shyt to the table but cooch, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. I'm left feeling like why bother?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Recently I did the math on a person I'm dealing with. There's no positive benefits really. They're not bringing shyt to the table but cooch, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. I'm left feeling like why bother?

Yea ive been in that situation. You just gotta cut and run. The feeling you get that first morning you wake up single is :ahh:. A whole world of slores is open to you, or if you want youre free to start finding a new chick to date. Freedom :gladbron:

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Many moons ago, when I realized parenting and being in relationship with an individual are two totally different entity's.

With less responsibility it worked, when it came to caring for another human being besides ourselves it proved to be disastrous.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I drank a bottle of Vodka and i went to sleep on my knees in a prayer position with my face in a bowl. I woke up around 3 am and vomited till 11 am. I wondered how id gotten there. I also wondered if i was going to die.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I wasnt laughing. My girlfriend was like *baby are you ok* im like

HNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

*dont talk, dont look at me. its making me want to throw up*

I remember i farted and the smell of my own gas made me throw up. Everything was a hair trigger for vomit. Im like uh o this spot on the floor is too warm i need to lay on a cold spot on the floor. O wait the way im laying is making me nauseous, i need to adjust. O my god the adjustment is making me sick.
*girlfriend asks if im ok*

*vomits* :ohlawd: HnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stomach felt like the incredible hulk ringing out a wet towel.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
That happens to me at times in terms of relationships and social/professional standing...like...how did I end up here...across the country...etc...like; what was the pivotal choice or influence that led me here and whatnot?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
weve all had similar situations.. for a 10 month span i was drinkin ATLEAST a 750ml of svedka every night... dark times.

we only can learn from them.. friend :myman:

One day i woke up (not drunk) to the sound of the door of my girlfriends apartment being opened. A few moments later man stood in the doorway and asked *who the f is you* i asked *who the f is you* Apparently her baby daddy came home from jail with the keys to the apartment. As i stared at the ceiling i wondered, how did i get here.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I guess sometimes we just gradually slide into a bad situation without even realizing it. Like the frog in the pot of cold water that gradually the heat gets turned up on. Women keep turning that heat up ever so slightly until one day its scalding hot water with a lid on the pot.