Ever Witness Someone Die...?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
am i the only one not taking these shooting tall tales seriously?

i came in expecting real stories i watch enough videos online it would be interesting to hear from posters i see but nooo

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
am i the only one not taking these shooting tall tales seriously?

i came in expecting real stories i watch enough videos online it would be interesting to hear from posters i see but nooo

:usure: nikkas get shot everyday fam *no intended pun*

but i see where you're coming from it's the easiest shyt to lie about :manny: (especially on a forum like this where nikkas try to make hustlin backwards look cool)

i've seen a construction worker get run over by a semi and die, definitely the craziest shyt i've ever witnessed :wow:

a girl get ejected from her car and died (dont think she died on impact but i was already gone by then)

seen a few nikkas AFTER they already got slumped (usually already covered by police)

no matter how much you see shyt on the news and online seeing it in person always humbles you real quick

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:usure: nikkas get shot everyday fam *no intended pun*

but i see where you're coming from it's the easiest shyt to lie about :manny: (especially on a forum like this where nikkas try to make hustlin backwards look cool)

i've seen a construction worker get run over by a semi and die, definitely the craziest shyt i've ever witnessed :wow:

a girl get ejected from her car and died (dont think she died on impact but i was already gone by then)

seen a few nikkas AFTER they already got slumped (usually already covered by police)

no matter how much you see shyt on the news and online seeing it in person always humbles you real quick

ive never seen this shyt in real life but Kaotic.com - Uncensored reality documented by you ! and Daily Media, Humor, Shocking, News Videos | theYNC.com have shown me some shyt i didnt even know was possible

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Watch this white lady die 7 times at work. We had to take turns reviving that bytch. The following week she was back at work like nothing happened.

Watch another girl drop dead in the club. She was chilling in the cut. Hit the dance floor and didn't last 10 minutes. Bet she regrets not staying seated.

Both have/had chronic heart issues.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I've seen a dude shot and killed. Saginaw Gus Maker years ago at the food court. nikka shot some other dude then the police finished him off. It was scary how fast everything happened. Then, I saw this guy at the side of the road suffering from a seizure I guess and he died. There were people trying to get him help but he was twitching really fast and then just stopped. I've seen a lot of death, but that was my early years, today I don't see so much.

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Idk if this counts but last month I had to put my dog down. Even though he was a dog it still felt like one of my family members dying. Definitely one of the toughest things I had to witness

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
We were on a bus in the 6th grade coming back from a field trip and we witnessed a car and motorcycle accident. We saw the dude from the motorcycle struggling to breath and then he just gave up; His left arm and had looked like mush because he tried to break his fall and part of his skull was missing (no helmet :beli:). The woman driving the car was alright, she just hit her head on the steering wheel, and she got out the car with his forehead bleeding, walking around the highway confused.

The teachers and the bus driver started crying, and our ol' psycho asses kept running around the bus, trying to get a closer look like :ooh:. That was some fukked up shyt looking back on it