Ever Witness Someone Die...?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
My co-worker loss consciousness today and stop breathing...they were able to revive him and he was rushed to a local hospital that specialized in hearts. :dwillhuh: Funny thing was we were talking 30 minutes prior on our break. nikka put me on to my current barber. We had each other's backs in a office full of cacs. Dude is/was only 24. :wow:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
one time i was the 2nd car in line at a mcdonalds drive thru when some guy walked by on our right and emptied a clip into a dude standing on the mcdonalds walk-up window. homey died instantly :to:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I have never seen someone die but I seen this cat laying dead in the club with pieces of his brain hanging out and blood everywhere. It was just a glance but it stuck with me, I heard the shots and seen the flashes of light too.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i saw 2 people die. one got shot in the face by another dude. dude shot him, took his doritos out his hand sat on the bench next me and started eating them like nothing happened

other dude shot himself playing russian roulette

also this is not the only instance when im talking about something then immediately come on the coli and see a thread about it

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Saw a nikka literally stop moving after getting smacked in the temple with a wood bat.

Never forget his eyes rolling in his head and him twitching.

Apparently he was fukking dudes girl on the low.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i once saw a little girl get hit by a van as she was crossin the road a few blocks from where i lived in valdosta, shyt was fukked up...you could instantly tell she was gone as soon as she got hit

i've seen a couple nikkas get shot that ended up dying later on but i wasnt stickin around to see how it played out :whew:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
i once saw a little girl get hit by a van as she was crossin the road a few blocks from where i lived in valdosta, shyt was fukked up...you could instantly tell she was gone as soon as she got hit

i've seen a couple nikkas get shot that ended up dying later on but i wasnt stickin around to see how it played out :whew:

:wow:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I dissected a body before...that's about as close as it gets for me.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I witnessed my brother die..but then they brought him back to life. Does that count?