Ever run a train on a girl?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Back when i was maybe 17 or 18 my boy called me out the blue monday night..told me he had this white girl at the crib fukkin all the dudes..i was in my bed..jumped up got dressed...and ran all the way to his house :pachaha:

I go to the basement and its him about 3 of his older brothers and someof his brothers friends...

So i was like yo wheres the skeezer :whoo:..then i saw his bro come out the bathroom..he looked jus like this :pachaha: and the girl came out with her head down and sat on the couch. Now dudes are trying to decide whose going in next, right infront of the girl...and they almost get to arguin..im over there lookin like WOW is this really happening..

Long story short i was the last one there so i got last dibs. I refuse to smash white girls..especially one thats gettin a train ran on her. So i take her to the bathroom and she starts giving me neck...then all of a sudden i hear a knock...

So i got up and told the bish to hide in the shower..i step out and its my boys mom..she goes straight to the shower and starts cussin in jamaican patois... Told her this not a whore house to be serving all the boys and chased her up the stairs and out the crib.

Crazy thing is, till this day his mom hasnt approached me about it or brought it up. :yeshrug: its like i did nothing wrong

That skeezers gonna be someones mother one day :scusthov:

Last edited:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Hell yeah..Hate missing em..nikka gotta wait for the next one and shyt.

...but when you catch em just right with a lil bit off top, the back done and they rolling on the carpet...GAWDAMN!!! :whew:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nahhhhh. Not in the same room type shyt. Gotta pass on that