Ever notice how the Chinese food spot NEVER f*cks up ur order?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
I want fried rice with everything but no pork
ok

this is exactly how you get your order fukked up when you are ordering from someone who doesnt speak english. if you try to throw some english in there its gonna fukk up everything. they dont understand phrases like "everything but with no pork" all they hear is "everything pork"

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
They messed mine up. I complained about it the next time I ordered and the Asian bytch gave me an attitude and then food poisoning.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Never had an issue with the Chinese in person. I eat the food, need an outfit tailored.

But I never shop at them hood stores, overpriced like a mother.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Love those asian spots, they even give u sauce, ketchup without asking

Go to mcdonald's or wendy's drive-thru or any other hood spot. n!ggas got u pulling up and waiting and still bring u the wrong sh!t

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
this is exactly how you get your order fukked up when you are ordering from someone who doesnt speak english. if you try to throw some english in there its gonna fukk up everything. they dont understand phrases like "everything but with no pork" all they hear is "everything pork"
agreed, never had a problem

Use simple non verbal cues like shaking your head to emphasize what you don't want. Phone might be a different beast

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
@porque, @StatUS, @O RLY where ya'll stay? cuz them messing up an order is a foreign concept out here. I mean it's totally unheard of. the one place that's our favorite. they stay PACKED at all times. like they have 5+ phone lines working the phones alone most days. and even on a superbowl sunday, when I call 20 minutes before the game, these nikkas still had my shyt ready on time, with no fukk ups. and I STAY swapping my shrimp fried rice for chicken fried rice without bean sprouts and eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
as for the chinese cleaners, I can't cosign them. actually my dry cleaners are korean. I remember a few years ago, they lost a couple of my shirts. I didnt even know they were gone til months later when I simply couldn't find it. I went to the cleaners and they had me all looking around the back for the shirts. but it was my own fault for not checking the tickets.

I was all ready to switch cleaners due to the fukk up, but when the next time I came in, these cats found my two missing shirts somehow.