Ever Looked Something Up And Its Not On The Internet?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Know Its Rare But It Happens, Just Wondering...

I Remember Back In The Day Kevin Johnson (Point Guard For The Phoenix Suns) Had A Commercial For His Converse Sneakers (With The React Juice)

In The Commercial He Was Dribbling Around On The Sun And These SWV/EnVouge 'esque Women Were Singing "You Got All Your Bad Boys, They Fight And They Curse, But Mr Goodie Two-Shoes Will Whip You Worse!"

I Had These Damn Kicks And That Commercial Is Forever Burned In My Memory But Theres No Evidence Online That shyt Exists :laugh:

I Even Googled Those Lyrics From It And Theres Not Even A Random Blogger Giving It A Slight Mention, Like WTF I Know This shyt Happened Im Not Making It Up lol

Anything That You Cant Find On The Net That Frustrates The fukk Out Of You?

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
tried to find a place to watch this movie online a while ago,
MV5BMTM1MTI0MjI4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDEyNjc0MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR25,0,214,317_.jpg

it is nowhere on the internet. had to order it like a caveman from netflix.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I Know Its Rare But It Happens, Just Wondering...

I Remember Back In The Day Kevin Johnson (Point Guard For The Phoenix Suns) Had A Commercial For His Converse Sneakers (With The React Juice)

In The Commercial He Was Dribbling Around On The Sun And These SWV/EnVouge 'esque Women Were Singing "You Got All Your Bad Boys, They Fight And They Curse, But Mr Goodie Two-Shoes Will Whip You Worse!"

I Had These Damn Kicks And That Commercial Is Forever Burned In My Memory But Theres No Evidence Online That shyt Exists :laugh:

I Even Googled Those Lyrics From It And Theres Not Even A Random Blogger Giving It A Slight Mention, Like WTF I Know This shyt Happened Im Not Making It Up lol

Anything That You Cant Find On The Net That Frustrates The fukk Out Of You?

:laugh:

I'm tryna find these damn Reebiks I had in middle school.

Reebox Blacktops or something like that.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Some old rap music video that used to appear on the box video channel in NYC. It was low budget and I think the guy that sung it name was bobby something..but it went like "give up the poontang" and then he would name random cities.