Ever heard of Father Divine? (leader of the 1930s. (close w/ Jim Jones Elijah & Farad Muhammad

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Warith Deen lied to you. He never met him :deadrose:
Why do you say he was a notirous liar?

You agree but why? I met elder's including WARITH DEEN (Elijah's son) who met the man WD FARD...they said he looked non black, non white..he looked out of the east with black characteristics.

I grew up with WD Muhammed. He said that Fard went by many aliases and the year he was born was probably faked too

It was rumored that Elijah introduced fard to very special guests like Muhammed Ali.

WD MUHAMMED said one of the last aliases Fard went by was Muhammad Abdullah of San Francisco (Hayward)
(1905 - 1992)

this is said to be a photo

blog9915a.JPG

fiji-paigham-haqq-400.jpg

"Imam and teacher. He is believed by many to be the assumed identity of W. D. Fard (pronounced "Far-ad) who founded the Nation of Islam in 1930, and disappeared in 1934. Born at Ehsanpur, Tehsil Kot Addu, Dist. Muzaffargarh, in what was then the Punjab Province of British India (now in Pakistan.) A missionary of the Lahore faction (led by the noted Qur'an translator Maulana Muhammad Ali) of the Ahmadiyya Movement; a messianic Islamic group founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in 1889. He was at some point a Lahori Ahmadi missionary to Fiji, but his time in Fiji as accounted by the Lahoris and ship manifests of the time do not match up, leaving him years to be in the US making converts in the Midwest. What is certain, is that hey was in Fiji from 1934 until roughly 1959 when he came to the United States to teach the Qur'an and Arabic to the Nation of Islam. Imam W. D. Mohammed, son of then-NOI leader The Hon. Elijah Mohammed asserted on several occasions that Prof. Abdullah and Master Fard were one and the same person."

Here's Muhammad Ali's Ex Wife, Khalilah Ali.

Daps
Why do you say he was a notirous liar?

I grew up with WD Muhammed. He said that Fard went by many aliases and the year he was born was probably faked too

It was rumored that Elijah introduced fard to very special guests like Muhammed Ali.

WD MUHAMMED said one of the last aliases Fard went by was Muhammad Abdullah of San Francisco (Hayward)
(1905 - 1992)

this is said to be a photo

blog9915a.JPG

fiji-paigham-haqq-400.jpg

"Imam and teacher. He is believed by many to be the assumed identity of W. D. Fard (pronounced "Far-ad) who founded the Nation of Islam in 1930, and disappeared in 1934. Born at Ehsanpur, Tehsil Kot Addu, Dist. Muzaffargarh, in what was then the Punjab Province of British India (now in Pakistan.) A missionary of the Lahore faction (led by the noted Qur'an translator Maulana Muhammad Ali) of the Ahmadiyya Movement; a messianic Islamic group founded by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad in 1889. He was at some point a Lahori Ahmadi missionary to Fiji, but his time in Fiji as accounted by the Lahoris and ship manifests of the time do not match up, leaving him years to be in the US making converts in the Midwest. What is certain, is that hey was in Fiji from 1934 until roughly 1959 when he came to the United States to teach the Qur'an and Arabic to the Nation of Islam. Imam W. D. Mohammed, son of then-NOI leader The Hon. Elijah Mohammed asserted on several occasions that Prof. Abdullah and Master Fard were one and the same person."

There's a PBS documentary that came out around 2006-2007 where they profiled the NOI and did extensive interviews with Warith Deen. In the documentary, he admitted during an interview that he lied to the members of the NOI and pretty much said anything so that they would let him become the leader.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
There's a PBS documentary that came out around 2006-2007 where they profiled the NOI and did extensive interviews with Warith Deen. In the documentary, he admitted during an interview that he lied to the members of the NOI and pretty much said anything so that they would let him become the leader.
You got a link or title for the documentary?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How he speak to him when the man hasn't been seen since the 30s?

The fact that he disappeared is well documented, its even been talked about in documentaries and even on his Wikipedia page.

Warith Deen was a notorious liar.
Don't remember the details but I think he said Fard found him and he was living a modest normal life.

Daps
You got a link or title for the documentary?

I'm going to try to locate it.

Don't remember the details but I think he said Fard found him and he was living a modest normal life.

That don't even make sense. How would WD have known that it was him when all the ppl who knew him were dead and gone? How could he verify that he was who he said he was?

And that's assuming that WD believed he was telling the truth, which im asserting that he didn't because he's a liar.

He had motive for inventing a fake man to "cosplay" as Fard Muhammad because his intent, as he stated many times, was to essentially tear down what his father built.

little4209

All Star
Daps
The Divine Lorraine hotel are now apartments, I don’t know much being from Philly..but his whole thing seemed weird

edit: maybe not weird because I don’t really know what went on and also my Great Gmom was a follower of Noble Drew Ali (Moor) and they may have been strange to some..but I get it, she came from South Carolina to Philly in the 30s and most liked needed something to “cling” to.,but im proud of my Bey (Moorish) heritage

Last edited:

drhook94

Banned
Daps
yo yall like reading about weird cult leaders too!? i went down a rabbithole learning about Dr York like a week ago

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Found it. I timestamped where that lying fool, Warith Deen, admitted that he lied to the members of the Nation of Islam.

hmm…I can see why he did it. Even though it wasn’t as blunt as you made it out to be. If you’re trying to get ppl to transition, it’s best to soften the blow. Even Farrakhan changed his message. You don't hear broadcasting that the White man is the devil and a mother ship is coming back.

Just like you won't hear ya boy Biden and Kamala and Obama actually speak the truth the ppl

4ctlILo.png

invalid

Banned
Daps
Never understood how NOI beliefs evolved from those of broader Islam. It absolutely makes sense now that it’s founder had ties to the Ahmadiyya sect.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Never understood how NOI beliefs evolved from those of broader Islam. It absolutely makes sense now that it’s founder had ties to the Ahmadiyya sect.
idk if you're Christian or what but honestly I think religion should reflect the ppl and their culture. in other words, there should be a religion for the black man... especially if you want the push the ppl forward.

Daps
hmm…I can see why he did it. Even though it wasn’t as blunt as you made it out to be. If you’re trying to get ppl to transition, it’s best to soften the blow. Even Farrakhan changed his message. You don't hear broadcasting that the White man is the devil and a mother ship is coming back.

Just like you won't hear ya boy Biden and Kamala and Obama actually speak the truth the ppl

4ctlILo.png

So you agree that Warith Deen was a liar. Okay. :ehh: