Ever had to tell a homie he's simpin a *****?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
*sigh* I definitely feel ya...

I had a homie buy a chick an iPad...tried to play to us (his boys) like he didn't but we all knew...diff was, he do stuff like this occasionally...I mean, he get chicks too (a LOT of puss) but sometimes he get caught up when he really feelin one. We knew this, thus, we said nothing to him...

Some nikkas just dont get it, it's life...

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
:manny: You can try, but at the end of the day you gotta let nikkas live and learn

It happens to the best of us

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My pops once told me to never question or interfer in another man's game.

Because:

1. You'll sound like a hatin ass nikka.
2. The cup caking maybe actually be effective (even though you can't see it)
3.You might cause a accidental cockblock, because you dont know whats going on behind closed doors.

Either way as long as homie ain't going to jail for a chick or putting himself on welfare to support a bytch. Let him live. It's his game, let play it how wants.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
^ who is that ?

Joan from Mad Men. Actress name: Christina Hendricks. pawg goddess

------

Ayo nothing in the OP sounds like simping to me. Telling your girl you love her is 100% fine. No need for men to hide their feelings about their woman, come on brehs. Now if your friend is constantly not hanging with the fellas cuz she wants to watch The Notebook for the 12th time, yea that's simping. You gotta find a balance between staying home/going out with your lady and hanging with the fellas. The line needs to be drawn somewhere or you'll fall into simp territory.

Luckily most nikkas have at least one friend who's an expert on habitual line drawing, and can tell you when you step out of bounds

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actions speak louder than words. fukk the girl tell him and he'll get the picture :smugdraper: