Ever had to tell a homie he's simpin a *****?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man.... my best friend..this nikka doesn't even realize he's comin off as a hoe. Its gettin bad. Puttin this one foreign ho'e's p*ssy on a pedestal. Talkin her up. I mean she's cute. But nothin too crazy. Writing on her shyt on instagram. Sayin she's beautiful and shyt. Liking random photos on FB. shyts embarrassing cause that shyt fjumps on the timeline, and I gotta see all the random pics this nikka likes.

How can I tell this nikka he is being a grade A simp without tearin his heart apart, b.

Its like at this point, the chick had liked him it seemed, but then he started simping. hard. and now its like she's playin him cuz she know she can

fukk do I do. tell this nikka to stop bein a bytch? :mjpls:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
You are to say nothing because he doesn't see the error in his ways and will some how flip it on you like you are just the angry type. You have to realize that some cats have a genetic predisposition to simpin and trickin, it can't be changed or even shamed away.

Daps
Talkin her up. I mean she's cute. But nothin too crazy. Writing on her **** on instagram. Sayin she's beautiful and ****. Liking random photos on FB. ****s
:wtf: is he supposed to tell her she's ugly

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: is he supposed to tell her she's ugly

Tell a girl she's pretty and she'll forget by tomorrow. Tell a girl that she isnt and she'll remember it till the after life :manny:

Na but seriously though you need to tell him straight up how he looking out here. You have 3 main responsibilities as a homeboy

1. Make sure your friend doesnt get snuck, jumped, or beat up 1on1 due to you not stopping the fight in time

2. Make sure your friend doesnt wife up a known hoe

3. Make sure your friend knows when he's acting out of character

Now if this is his true character, then I guess it aint much you can do cause he just gonna find other ways to simp the chick

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Tell a girl she's pretty and she'll forget by tomorrow. Tell a girl that she isnt and she'll remember it till the after life :manny:

Na but seriously though you need to tell him straight up how he looking out here. You have 3 main responsibilities as a homeboy

1. Make sure your friend doesnt get snuck, jumped, or beat up 1on1 due to you not stopping the fight in time

2. Make sure your friend doesnt wife up a known hoe

3. Make sure your friend knows when he's acting out of character

Now if this is his true character, then I guess it aint much you can do cause he just gonna find other ways to simp the chick

It really isn't true to his character for real. He gets bytches. But sometimes. When he's REALLY is feelin a chick. It seems like he gets out of line on some lame shyt, bruh. I have to find a way to convince this nikka its not a good look. I can see this bytch losing interest n shyt.

Daps
i'll go :to:

*peeps in*
tumblr_lagsb2Pfrp1qzjix8.gif

look at this thread without me