Ever had someone tell you "I didn't like you when I first met you"?

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I had girl in class tell me this. She said she thought I was just a pretty boy and was stuck up until she spoke to me. Can't lie tho, that shyt burned my soul bc I hate that label.

Me: Prettyboy? girl Im a thug :angry:
Her: Thug? :childplease:.....:laff:
Me: *on the inside* :noah:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I hear this ALL the time. Usually from girls cuz I'm quiet and they think I'm stuck up. But when they get to know me they love me so it's all good lol.

MsChungLee

NoMatterWhat Life Is Good
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica ✈ Florida
I had girl in class tell me this. She said she thought I was just a pretty boy and was stuck up until she spoke to me. Can't lie tho, that shyt burned my soul bc I hate that label.

Me: Prettyboy? girl Im a thug :angry:
Her: Thug? :childplease:.....:laff:
Me: *on the inside* :noah:

*looks at Texas' avi* :lolbron:
she was probably trying to say she thought you were cute. I didn't know guys didn't like that term until very recently....

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
*looks at Texas' avi* :lolbron:
she was probably trying to say she thought you were cute. I didn't know guys didn't like that term until very recently....

Yea she thought I was cute but she thought I was stuck up with it plus I hate the prettyboy label bc to me it means that you are soft. But Im not a thug, but she didnt have laugh :smugfavre:

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I've never had a person tell me they didn't like me but when I got my first job a few people were like "I thought you'd be quiet and wouldn't fukk w/ us"...I'm like "I thought I would be too :krs:"

I'm a typically quiet introvert but turns out I'm the opposite at work. :manny:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I've never had a person tell me they didn't like me but when I got my first job a few people were like "I thought you'd be quiet and wouldn't fukk w/ us"...I'm like "I thought I would be too :krs:"

I'm a typically quiet introvert but turns out I'm the opposite at work. :manny:

You're a woman right? I find that a lot of women give off this vibe if they're not too familiar with their surroundings.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Nope. People sometimes tell me that they thought I was angry when they first saw me and they didn't want to piss me off, other people tell me they never got that vibe from me. People either see my face and they think its :birdman: status all the time or that its :myman: or :pachaha:

:yeshrug:

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not so much that they didnt like me, i often hear a give off a vibe like im always angry. Most times I'm just chillen spaced out in my own thoughts. Look bottomline is if I don't know u I dont have much to say...bc again I DONT KNOW YOU, apparently this comes of as I'm angry :yeshrug: