Ever had a guy plan a first date at his house? Not netflix and chill neither

Daps
Only men of low consciousness say such things. There is no such thing as "the table."

When a man courts a woman he understands that it is her table. Ok, there is no "the table" that both are walking to. It is her table. Have some respect, or keep it moving:scust:

Ladies stop letting these men play you. Hopping around like "well what I bring to the table is...." ha ha ha ha I try not to be vulgar but negro please. :russ::camby:

I am not single but for the first meeting unless you have been vouched for I am limiting it to some Starbucks or a quick after work drink at a cheap happy hour where I get the first round and pay in cash only so I can jet quickly if you're a lame.

You are not getting top shelf liquor either until you've proven you have social skills (unlike many Women) and can actually talk about something interesting. For every ounce of entertainment you provide my brain you can have another ounce of liquor. Premium liquor can be gotten with increased physical contact.

Until proven otherwise most Male-Female relationships are highly transactional once you stop putting up your end of the bargain I stop mine.

The way to circumvent this entirely is the way I did however which is to network and get a female that has already been vouched for and with a clear katfax report in multiple municipalities.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
Only men of low consciousness say such things. There is no such thing as "the table."
Oh really. Does this go both ways or wha- :mjgrin:

When a man courts a woman he understands that it is her table.
Oh. Yeah thats what we all thought:mjgrin:

So is there no table, or is it her table? "Or" is a disjunction you cant have both at the same time only one can be true. Pick a side:mjgrin:

I try not to be vulgar but negro please.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
dikk will be inside you for dessert :dame:

thats a smart way to get a bytch to fukk on the first night...bring her to your crib...cook what she likes and cook it well, sip some champagne or smoke some kush if she smoke...get her comfortable over dinner, watch a movie after dinner...end up in guts 30-45 mins into the movie...too easy

That nikka bout to smash :banderas:

yeah this is one of my tactics for the first night kill

during convo i mention that i'm carribean and nice in the kitchen

first i say that we're going out for drinks or whatever, then I slide in the option for them to let me cook for them and plan a nice intimate night out of it (never say the words "my place" or "my spot", etc.) just saying that you will be cooking for them implies that they will be coming over. if your convo game is tight and there is sexual tension in the air -- and you aren't a bum ass nikka -- there is a good chance she will accept

sex is a foregone conclusion at that point :salute:

:mjcry:

Its tomorrow evening.

Im calling it off then since most of the men agreed with these posts.

And @Queen thanks for snapping me back into reality

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
To stop herself from fukking herself over :scust:
What if not fukking is what fukks her over?
full