Ever had a guy plan a first date at his house? Not netflix and chill neither

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Im talking a full on date at his house.

I.e. cooked food, activities planned, drinks etc. Whole set up like a restaurant at his house :patrice:

If so how did it go??

Im back to dating now and my last date was ok...no sparks tho. But i really like this guy and he wants our first date at his house. I assure yall hes not no fukk nikka/low budget nexflix and chill type.

Hes a full time chef and really enjoys cooking and wants to show his skills off :ehh:

Should i be precautious still or go with the flow?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Im talking a full on date at his house.

I.e. cooked food, activities planned, drinks etc. Whole set up like a restaurant at his house :patrice:

If so how did it go??

Im back to dating now and my last date was ok...no sparks tho. But i really like this guy and he wants our first date at his house. I assure yall hes not no fukk nikka/low budget nexflix and chill type.

Hes a full time chef and really enjoys cooking and wants to show his skills off :ehh:

Should i be precautious still or go with the flow?
That nikka bout to smash :banderas:

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
yeah this is one of my tactics for the first night kill

during convo i mention that i'm carribean and nice in the kitchen

first i say that we're going out for drinks or whatever, then I slide in the option for them to let me cook for them and plan a nice intimate night out of it (never say the words "my place" or "my spot", etc.) just saying that you will be cooking for them implies that they will be coming over. if your convo game is tight and there is sexual tension in the air -- and you aren't a bum ass nikka -- there is a good chance she will accept

sex is a foregone conclusion at that point :salute:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:hhh:

No.

No as in if you are over the age of 25 then no. We are not playing restaurant. What is this, pretend time?

That's cute for a relationship or someone you at least know, but for a first date it smells undesirable.
Son is a chef tho

Daps
Then he should know where the quality restaurants are. Save that game for someone who is easily impressed :camby: Step up the creativity because that "come to my house for a first date" is not proper.

Yall be expecting the most but bringing nothing at all to the table to deserve it.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Yall be expecting the most but bringing nothing at all to the table to deserve it.

Only men of low consciousness say such things. There is no such thing as "the table."

When a man courts a woman he understands that it is her table. Ok, there is no "the table" that both are walking to. It is her table. Have some respect, or keep it moving:scust:

Ladies stop letting these men play you. Hopping around like "well what I bring to the table is...." ha ha ha ha I try not to be vulgar but negro please. :russ::camby: