ever got so mad in a dream

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
I had a dream with my old boss a few years ago. He's been dead for a while; in my dream I saw him walking, and I said "Pete?" to myself, because in my dream I knew he was dead. The next part of the dream he was surrounded by four, or five people looking at papers or blueprints. So I said Pete, he looked up from the papers, then looked back down without speaking to me. So I said "fukk you motherfukker!" In my dream my heart was beating fast, and I woke up soon after to find my heart was still beating fast, and I was still vexed at him snubbing me.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a dream this morning that got me a little upset. I dreamed that my wife brought me a new samsung s4 with a data plan and the works while I already have a smartphone with a cheaper plan. It got me upset because I'm cheap and don't like people spending money on me and wasting money when not necessary.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Had a dream about a week ago that this random chinese dude from my gym shot me. My dream ended with me going to look for him with goons in the whip. When i woke up i was like ''Ima kill that little fukk when i see him, bytch ass nikka, i swear ima merk this guy'' I swear i was saying this shyt to myself for like 2 minutes then i was like :dwillhuh::bryan::deadmanny:

:russ:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Also never tell bad dreams to anyone
THIS fukkING THIS! I fukked around and told my dream about my dikk pic getting leaked to my gay friend around a bunch of girls :snoop: They were like "Why did you tell him that? Are you gay? Is that why you wear tight pants?" ... shyt was horrible but I bounced back with the comebacks :jawalrus:
I've had a dream about my dikk pick getting leaked at least twice a week since last October. I'm tired of this shyt. I take extra precautions with sending dikk pics now, I just put something that is commonly known as big next to my piece like an Arizona can/DirecTV remote so even if it leaks, I got hoes hitting me up to see the myth. :yeshrug:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I have the same dream like 3 times a week where I get into a fight with some old classmate that I hated. Every time I hit him once and he gets knocked out and dies. :damn:

Every single time. Imagine thinking you killed someone like 3 times a week. :sadcam:

The police caught me in one dream too. shyt felt so real :wow:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
those dreams get me mad too
I had a few dreams where I'm about to fukk 2 bad bytches but I don't because I got a girl
I wake up all disappointed in myself
I try going back to sleep to continue the dream but it never works

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
I'm very active and talk in my sleep..sometimes if im fighting in a dream I'll wake up and throw a punch..

:russ: i do the same thing. when i was younger i apparently jabbed my brother right in the face.

apparently, nikka walked away for 5 minutes and then came back and started wailing on me in my sleep.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:russ: i do the same thing. when i was younger i apparently jabbed my brother right in the face.

apparently, nikka walked away for 5 minutes and then came back and started wailing on me in my sleep.

I'm used to losing fights in my dream but a few nites ago I fought like 3 people in a row and won..

Some big dude outta prison, looked like my old cell mate tried to rip me off for a carton of cigs in my moms driveway..so we went out in the middle of the street and fought..I had my chin tucked in and hands up and won,,the next dude was big as well..I won that fight.,then they were like now youre gonna fight the best..so the last challenger was some short fat stocky white girl with glasses and 5x tee on..it was my hardest fight but I won..lol

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
i woke up one time out of a nightmare where i was dying and i was so relieved it was just a dream i was in a great mood that day just happy to be alive