ever got so mad in a dream

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
that you wake up still mad?

I had a dream that my girl got real disrespectful. I felt like killin her in the dream but I woke up. I woke up still mad at the bytch. I ain't talk to her in a couple days. I'm just that upset that she could do that even if its just a dream

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Haha. Yes, several times. I usually tell the person what happened/what they were doing. What about dreams that you get mad as hell over because you woke up from them? Then you try to go back to sleep and pick up where you left of, but that shyt never works! :snoop: Thats the worst.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All my dreams are like blurs. I might remember seeing the odd face that Im familiar with but thats it.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
No, I've always been able to shake it off because I know that dreams are outside of the realm of reality and that it would be grossly unfair and unwise to apply what happens in them to real life situations.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I had a dream where i woke up so pissed off at my boy if i saw him that day i woulda straight stole on his ass.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
shyt had a dream my girl was cheatin and then I went and fukked this one bytch, I controlled the whole thing too :ahh:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Had a dream about a week ago that this random chinese dude from my gym shot me. My dream ended with me going to look for him with goons in the whip. When i woke up i was like ''Ima kill that little fukk when i see him, bytch ass nikka, i swear ima merk this guy'' I swear i was saying this shyt to myself for like 2 minutes then i was like :dwillhuh::bryan::deadmanny: