Ever get the feeling that your doctor doesn't really listen to you?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
they're drug pushers. they get commission on some of those drugs they prescribe.

Truth. Few years ago I was having serious stomach issues. Went to a doctor and he had a ton of posters for Prevacid. When he came he was barely awake and was like "uh huh, uh huh. Yea it's acid reflux, try some Prevacid" :upsetfavre:. Few years later same problem, I went to another doctor with the same issue. He had a bunch of nexium posters. Dude was the same way. Barely awake and like "uh huh, uh huh". Yea it's acid reflux, try some nexium". :wtb:
Both those drugs gave me horrible side effects and I cured myself by changing my diet. None of the fukkers could say to me "hey try eating more salads". fukking pill pushers :pacspit:

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I've felt like that before, I also feel like they wanna rush your ass outta there and onto the next one. They tend to over-book patients, for the money.

That's how i feel. I know most people dont care about their job and do it just to get by. I thought doctors would be different and take the job serious. Guess I'm naive :smh:

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always felt some jobs should have to be tested every year and pass with 90-95% and if not you cant practice. Come to thing off it why the fukk is a doctor practicing. You need to be an expert:damn:

:snoop: at old ass dr., that you know aint up on the latest procedures,perscribing robatussian and shyt for external injuries. also most young docs dont know shyt either. Also doctors from poverty stricken countries smh at nikkas think'n they smart cuz they got an accent.

More than likely its a game though. Ain't no money in the cure.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I don't even have a doctor. Count your blessings breh. :manny:

In what way is it a blessing to have a doctor prescribe you medicine that will kill you?

Where I come from, we call that a curse.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
In what way is it a blessing to have a doctor prescribe you medicine that will kill you?

Where I come from, we call that a curse.

It's better than not having insurance and thus not having access to a doctor outside of the ER.

And honestly, doctors tend to prescribe you drugs you don't need sometimes but they're not intentionally trying to kill you. Don't be a drama queen breh. :sitdown: